Wednesday 23 April 2014

Procrastinating Beauty Blogger TAG

Hey everyone, so i saw this post on a friends blog (Chloespicksx) a few days ago. I thought it would be a perfect post for me as i am a pro- procrastinator. Enjoy!




 Name a beauty regime that you rarely do.

I would probably say exfoliate? Although i know its good for you skin and feels amazing, i just hardly ever do it?  

How long will you last with chipped nails?

FOREVER! I literally never use nail varnish remover because i just repaint my nails after it all comes off. With that said though, i do tend to pick at my nail varnish when i am bored so that could contribute to my nails chipping.

How long will you put off buying/replacing a makeup product even if you need it?


Well, normally if i know that i am running out of a product i will buy it before it runs out, genius i know :) But if i really need and i have none left i try to get it within the week.

What is your worst beautyhabit?


Either picking my nail varnish, again, or rubbing my face (that sounds weird i know but just hold on) i tend rub my face causing my makeup to smudge etc. It kind of calms me down in some way? idk. 

Name something non-beauty related that you put off doing all the time?

Homework, washing my hair, writing blog posts, cleaning my room, eating, sleeping, breathing...



When going out somewhere, do you leave getting ready to last minute?


Everything, thats why i am always late! I normally roll out of bed 5 minutes before i have to be somewhere. 

Can you commit to spending bans?

 Ahahahahaha no, i will spend until i have no money and then spend someone else's money

How organised are your makeup and nail varnish collections?

 considering the rest of my room, my makeup and nail varnish organization is impeccable. 

Me!
I hope that you enjoyed this tag and i will speak to you soon, byeeeeee

xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment