Saturday 28 February 2015

Going Vegan (kind of)

Hey guys, so firstly i have to apologize for not posting in so long. I was very busy with school which isn't not much of an excuse, but recently i have been wanting to go vegan in the hope to live a bit more of a healthy lifestyle :)  Now i don't know how long i am going to keep this up or how hard it will be but my mum used to be a vegan and she has recommend lots of yummy recipes for me to try out. I will keep you guys updated with my vegan diet and hopefully post some tips or recipes that you guys can try out yourself. If you have any questions about being a vegan feel free to ask it the comments! Also i know i said this ages ago but i have a OOTD collaboration post coming up soon so make sure you look out for that! But anyways thank you guys for reading and i will leave some pretty picture of vegan food to inspire myself, have a great day!





4 comments:

  1. I really want to try going vegan, I don't think that i'd manage it though! x
    lilacfumes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I started today :) Hopefully i have enough will power to resist the temptations! aahahah x

      Delete
  2. Good luck with it, I keep hearing about all the benefits of going vegan but I just don't have the willpower to do it!
    Is there a reason you decided to try it? x

    lifeforsofia.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sofia! I found it quite easy once i got into the regular pattern. I think planning out my meals helped me stick to the vegan lifestyle! I decided to do it just for a bit of fun and to change up my diet :)

      Thank you for your comment :)xx

      Delete